The New York Times article “Drug Shortages Near an All-Time High, Leading to Rationing” addresses the growing concern of patients facing treatment delays due to drug shortages. Sardella, who appeared before the House Energy and Commerce Committee last Thursday, was quoted in the article, “but there is a high cost to low prices,” when presenting how generic drug prices have fallen in recent years and how reduced earnings may lead to quality problems.
- APIIC’s Contribution to Advancing Data-Driven Solutions in the Fight Against Cancer Drug Shortages
- The API Innovation Center Contributes to Duke-Margolis’ White Paper on Addressing Drug Shortages in America
- The APIIC Participated in St. Louis Community College’s State of St. Louis Workforce Event
- APIIC Featured in Supply Chain Brain Article on the U.S. Pharmaceuticals Supply Chain Revival
- APIIC Designated as the Biomedical & Life Sciences “Vertical” Capability Lead for AMICSTL