The API Innovation Center is proud to be designated as the Biomedical and Life Sciences “vertical” capability lead for the Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Center – St. Louis (AMICSTL). In this role, APIIC will partner with AMICSTL to conduct leading-edge research and development (R&D). In addition, APIIC will be facilitating workforce development focused on affordable advanced manufacturing of U.S.-made Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs).
- The APIIC Participated in St. Louis Community College’s State of St. Louis Workforce Event
- APIIC Featured in Supply Chain Brain Article on the U.S. Pharmaceuticals Supply Chain Revival
- APIIC Designated as the Biomedical & Life Sciences “Vertical” Capability Lead for AMICSTL
- Chair of the APIIC, Tony Sardella, Testifies at the Energy and Commerce Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee Hearing
- Tony Sardella, Chair of the APIIC, Quoted in a New York Times Article Following House Hearing on Drug Shortages