The API Innovation Center is proud to be designated as the Biomedical and Life Sciences “vertical” capability lead for the Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Center – St. Louis (AMICSTL). In this role, APIIC will partner with AMICSTL to conduct leading-edge research and development (R&D). In addition, APIIC will be facilitating workforce development focused on affordable advanced manufacturing of U.S.-made Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs).
- APIIC’s Contribution to Advancing Data-Driven Solutions in the Fight Against Cancer Drug Shortages
- The API Innovation Center Contributes to Duke-Margolis’ White Paper on Addressing Drug Shortages in America
- The APIIC Participated in St. Louis Community College’s State of St. Louis Workforce Event
- APIIC Featured in Supply Chain Brain Article on the U.S. Pharmaceuticals Supply Chain Revival
- APIIC Designated as the Biomedical & Life Sciences “Vertical” Capability Lead for AMICSTL